Are you an innovative Bid Writer with a flair for producing compelling material? As we continue to grow and evolve our AI consultancy, we’re looking to recruit our first Bid Writer. Reporting directly to the Head of Business Development, you will be a pivotal contributor to a team of dedicated professionals within our business development function.
As our Bid Writer you will:
• Understand, respond, and manage RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, and ITTs tailored to both the private and public sectors.
• Conduct in-depth research to curate compelling, tailored, and winning bids.
• Write, edit, and design proposals, presentations, and other relevant documents to uphold our brand's high-quality standards.
• Collaborate seamlessly with colleagues to ensure bid responses are comprehensive, competitive, and resonate with company approaches.
• Lead and participate in review meetings, ensuring alignment and clarity amongst all stakeholders.
• Manage the bid library, ensuring up-to-date and accessible information.
• Track bid outcomes, analyse performance, and implement improvements to ensure future success.
• Stay abreast of the latest trends in AI, data science, and pertinent industry developments.
• Proven success in bid writing, especially in the technology or consultancy sectors, showcasing a commendable track record in public and private sector engagements.
• Stellar research, writing, and editing capabilities coupled with an unwavering attention to detail.
• Excellent organisational, prioritisation, and time management proficiencies.
• Strong interpersonal skills for effective stakeholder engagements at all hierarchical levels.
• Expert in MS office suite.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org