ADSP is a fast-growing, dynamic data science and AI consultancy based in Old Street, London.
We're looking to hire a Business Development Executive to actively source new leads and nurture client relationships through to deal closure.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and Business Development, this role is perfect for someone who wants to work at the cutting edge of consultancy services, connecting with companies across a wide range of business sectors. As the first Business Development Executive in the company, you'll have the ability to shape our whole approach to customer development.
You'll be involved in each stage of the deal, from first contact to closure. You will have the ability to shape your role and given access to the best tools to enable you to perform to the best of your abilities. We're looking for someone with a personable nature who can speak with passion about the opportunities that data science and AI can unlock.
We offer a fantastic working environment in the heart of Shoreditch and are spoilt for choice for local bars and pubs for our regular socials. We look after your personal development with a £1,000 training budget to be spent at your discretion and keep healthy with Tuesday Pilates sessions which we offset with a well stocked Prosecco, wine and beer fridge.
In short, you'll form an integral part of our close-knit team and will have the opportunity to directly contribute to the continued success of the business. We're looking for someone with a co-operative, can-do attitude who can source and nurture exciting new leads for the business. If this sounds like you, we can't wait to meet you.
As a Business Development Executive your duties will include:
• Meet and exceed individual and team sales targets
• Proactively research markets and organisations to establish who key contacts are and to use appropriate technology (e.g. LinkedIn) to make initial contact
• Attend conferences, meetups, breakfasts and other events to source new leads
• Manage business leads through to closure, and manage the pre-sales relationship with these customers including answering their questions and queries, and keeping regular contact with them, with the view to closing the sale
• Work with data scientists to create proposal documents to potential customers
• Update the company's CRM (Pipedrive) to ensure customer records are up to date in a timely manner
• Extensive experience as Sales professional, with a strong understanding of sales best practice and skills spanning: relationship management, prospecting, opportunity qualification and development, objection handling and closing
• Determination and resilience to continuously follow-up on live leads
• An eye for detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven track record of success within the wider consulting industry
• Ability to work proactively and demonstrate the flexibility necessary to generate leads and close deals