Applied Data Science Partners (ADSP) is an innovative data science and AI consultancy based in Old Street, London.
We're looking to hire a Data Analyst to join our growing Data Science team. If you enjoy seeing your work make a measurable difference for clients, this is the perfect role for you. Not only will you directly contribute to our client deliverables, but you will have the opportunity to present your analysis to stakeholders and find innovative ways to tell stories with data. We're looking for someone with a personable nature who can unlock significant value for our clients through world-class data analysis.
We offer a fantastic working environment in the heart of Shoreditch and are spoilt for choice for venues to host our regular social events. We look after your personal development with a £1,000 training budget to be spent at your discretion and keep healthy with Tuesday Pilates sessions which we offset with a well-stocked Prosecco, wine and beer fridge.
In short, you'll form an integral part of our close-knit team and will have the opportunity to directly contribute to the continued success of the business. We're looking for someone with a co-operative, can-do attitude who can analyse data with the overall goal of presenting findings back to clients in a logical and methodical manner. If this sounds like you, we can't wait to meet you.
As a Data Analyst you will:
• Perform data analysis to directly answer business questions
• Interpreting results, understanding trends and finding patterns in data
• Cleaning data, to handle inconsistently formatted, poor quality or missing data.
• Create data visualisations and dashboards to tell stories with data
• Create regular reports for clients
• Create and give presentations that explain findings pulled from data
• Work well with stakeholders across a variety of business units (marketing, sales, engineering etc.)
• Liaise with internal data scientists and data engineers to communicate insights
• 2+ years’ experience in a data-centric role
• SQL & Excel, both to a high level of proficiency
• Data visualisation (Tableau or PowerBI)
• Experience using Google Analytics or equivalent web analytics tools
• Experience with relational databases (SQL Server, Postgres)
• Willingness to learn new skills and technologies
• An eye for detail and a love of puzzle solving
• Experience coding in Python and version controlling code using Git
• Experience in Data Science (e.g. machine learning, statistics, data visualisation)
• An understanding of cloud deployment (e.g. AWS, Azure)