Applied Data Science Partners (ADSP) is an innovative data science and AI consultancy based in London.
We're looking to hire a Data Engineer to join our growing Data Science team. If you enjoy seeing your work deployed into ‘real-life’ applications, this is the perfect role for you. Not only will you directly contribute to our client deliverables, but you will have the opportunity to experiment with a range of cutting-edge techniques and deliver full-stack data science projects, from solution design through to deployment. We're looking for someone with a personable nature who can unlock significant value for our clients through world-class data engineering.
We look after your personal development with a £1,000 training budget to be spent at your discretion and keep healthy with regular Pilates sessions.
In short, you'll form an integral part of our close-knit team and will have the opportunity to directly contribute to the continued success of the business. We're looking for someone with a co-operative, can-do attitude who can build high-quality data engineering solutions. If this sounds like you, we can't wait to meet you.
As a Data Engineer your duties will include:
• Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures (e.g. databases and codebases that process data)
• Ensure architectures support business requirements
• Discover opportunities for data acquisition, either internally within client organisations or through third-party APIs
• Work alongside data scientists to develop and maintain productionised code
• Marry systems together through automated scripting, using tools such as Azure Data Factory and Airflow
• Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
• 2+ years’ experience in a data-centric role
• SQL & Python, both to a high level of proficiency
• Querying and managing relational databases (SQL Server, Postgres)
• Good understanding of cloud deployment (e.g. AWS, Azure)
• Linux scripting (e.g. bash)
• Version controlling code (e.g. Git)
• Willingness to learn new skills and technologies
• An eye for detail and a love of puzzle solving
• Experience with any of the following: Airflow, Neo4J, Django, Tableau, PowerBI
• Experience in Data Science (e.g. machine learning, statistics, data visualisation)
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org