Applied Data Science Partners (ADSP) is an innovative data science and AI consultancy based in London.
We're looking to hire a Data Scientist to join our growing Data Science team. If you enjoy seeing your work make a measurable difference for clients, this is the perfect role for you. Not only will you directly contribute to our client deliverables, but you will have the opportunity to experiment with a range of cutting-edge techniques and deliver full-stack data science projects, from solution design through to deployment. We're looking for someone with a personable nature who can unlock significant value for our clients through world-class data science.
We look after your personal development with a £1,000 training budget to be spent at your discretion and keep healthy with Thursday Pilates sessions.
In short, you'll form an integral part of our close-knit team and will have the opportunity to directly contribute to the continued success of the business. We're looking for someone with a co-operative, can-do attitude who can build high-quality data science solutions. If this sounds like you, we can't wait to meet you.
As a Data Scientist you will:
• Work closely with clients to build state-of-the-art data science solutions (understand business briefs and translate them into data driven solutions, using a variety of data science techniques)
• Train and deploy machine learning models (selecting features, building and optimising classifiers using machine learning techniques, monitor and interpret model accuracy statistics)
• Build processes for extracting, cleaning and transforming data (and extend clients’ data with external sources of information, through open source APIs)
• Mine data for insights (using Python + Jupyter notebooks)
• Present insights and predictions in live dashboards (using Tableau / PowerBI)
• Present back findings to clients through written documentation, calls and presentations (well documented code / technical and non-technical solution summaries)
• Adopt modern data science best-practice (e.g. Git / Docker / cloud deployment)
• Excellent scripting and programming ability in Python
• 3+ years’ experience in customer facing data science roles
• Experienced in applying a range of machine learning and statistical techniques
• SQL and experience with databases (SQL Server, Postgres etc)
• Experience with Microsoft Azure or AWS
• Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to learn new techniques, an eye for detail and a love of puzzle solving
• Practical knowledge of deep learning using Keras / Tensorflow
• Experience with Power BI / Tableau
• Experience with NoSQL databases / Hadoop
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com