Applied Data Science Partners (ADSP) is an innovative data science and AI consultancy based in London. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Executive Assistant to join us.
In this role, you will provide essential support to our three Partners at ADSP. As an Executive Assistant, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our organisation and supporting the Partners in their day-to-day activities, while maintaining the utmost discretion and confidentiality.
This position offers a unique opportunity to work at the forefront of AI consultancy services, actively contribute to the growth and success of our fast-growing organisation. We are looking for someone who is personable, passionate about the potential of AI and has a strong commitment to maintaining confidentiality and handling sensitive information with the utmost care.
• Diary and meeting management, including discreet coordination across different time zones.
• Coordinate all business travel arrangements.
• Screen and manage emails, responding on behalf of Partners when necessary and ensuring timely follow-up while maintaining discretion.
• Prioritise workload based on deadlines.
• Assist in general office management tasks; maintaining office supplies, coordinating maintenance requests, and managing vendor relationships.
• Review and proofread documents to ensure accuracy and professionalism.
• Assist with onboarding activities of new hires as appropriate, maintaining confidentiality.
• Highly organised with excellent time management skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels.
• Proficient in written and oral communication.
• Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
• Attention to detail and strong proofreading skills.
• Previous experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role.
• Familiarity with AI and data science concepts and applications is a plus.
• Experience in consultative sales or a similar industry is advantageous.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org