Applied Data Science Partners (ADSP) is an innovative data science and AI consultancy based in London. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Data Scientist to join us.
We are looking for an agile, creative thinker who is able to contribute to all stages of our data science client projects. This means that as well as training cutting-edge machine learning solutions, we are looking for someone who can also design data science solutions from scratch and present the team's work in an engaging and informative manner.
If you enjoy seeing your work deployed into ‘real-life’ applications, this is the perfect role for you. Not only will your work directly contribute to our client deliverables, but you will have the opportunity to experiment with a range of cutting-edge techniques and deliver full-stack data science projects across a range of industries.
• Lead our team of Data Scientists and ensure the successful delivery of projects
• Train supervised / unsupervised ML models and apply other analytical techniques
• Mine data for insights in Jupyter notebooks
• Build processes for extracting, cleaning and transforming data using SQL and Python
• Deliver insights and predictions to clients in live dashboards using Tableau / PowerBI
• Design data science solutions that meet business objectives
• Present findings to clients through written documentation, calls and presentations
• Write proposals for exciting new data science opportunities
• 4+ years of experience in a data science role
• Degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics or data science
• Excellent scripting and programming ability in Python
• Experienced in applying machine learning techniques (e.g. xgboost, regression, • decision trees, neural networks)
• SQL and experience with databases (SQL Server, Postgres etc)
• Good understanding of statistics and probability
• Willingness to learn new techniques
• Excellent communication skills
• An eye for detail
• A love of puzzle solving
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com