Applied Data Science Partners (ADSP) is an innovative data science and AI consultancy based in London.
We're looking to hire a Power BI Developer to join our growing Data Science team. If you enjoy seeing your work deployed into ‘real-life’ applications, this is the perfect role for you. Not only will you directly contribute to our client deliverables, but you will have the opportunity to experiment with a range of cutting-edge techniques and for part of a team that delivers full-stack data science projects, from solution design through to deployment. We're looking for someone with a personable nature and a keen eye for designing effective and aesthetically pleasing dashboards.
In short, you'll form an integral part of our close-knit team and will have the opportunity to directly contribute to the continued success of the business. If this sounds like you, we can't wait to meet you.
As a Power BI Developer you will:
• Create data visualisations and dashboards to tell stories with data
• Create regular reports for clients
• Work well with stakeholders across a variety of business units (marketing, sales, engineering etc.)
• Liaise with internal data scientists and data engineers to communicate insights through intuitive and interactive dashboards
• Cleaning data, to handle inconsistently formatted, poor quality or missing data
• Provide advice to clients on the design & build of Power BI reports and dashboards
• Deliver Power BI training to colleagues and clients where required
• 2+ years’ experience in a data-centric role
• Strong analytical and numerical skills - able to summarise data issues quickly and accurately
• Willingness to learn new skills and technologies
• Significant experience in creating custom Power BI dashboards and reports and a keen eye for design
• Strong DAX Skills couple with data modelling experience
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Comfortable working as part as an agile team, taking responsibility for delivering work items whilst collaborating with other team members
• Ability to clearly communicate with non-technical stakeholders on technical matters
• Proactive, independent, self-starter
• Experience working with large data sets.
• Previous consultancy experience
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com